Job Description Summary:
To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner or manager team.
We are a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home.
Who we are:
Grant Thornton is a leading Accounting and Advisory firm working with a big range of clients across the UK. We are a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. We have created our own unique culture, one that allows you to have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential.
Our clients are proud to work with us – they see that we help them unlock their potential for growth and recommend us to other similar, dynamic organisations. We are proud of our position in our local and regional markets and the reputation we have developed not just for the excellence of our client work but, as importantly, for the culture of our team.
Our Audit and Business Services Group (BSG) is fully focussed on financial reporting and Audit. BSG is focussed on smaller clients, compiling financial statements and management accounts, company secretarial, payroll
What you’ll be doing:
- Our Executives are pivotal to client engagement and delivery. As a qualified ACA/ACCA, you will be taking the lead in client take-on, delivery, mentoring, and managing more junior members of staff. This is a client-facing role and you will also be starting to build your own client portfolio, ready for your transition to Assistant Manager/Manager.
- As part of the Central Region, we work closely with our offices to ensure we deliver distinctive client service. This will give you the support you need to deliver excellent customer service.
Who we're looking for:
- We are looking for collaborative individuals with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base and be passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential.
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
- You will need to be a qualified ACA/ACCA (or similar professional qualification) with experience gained in External Audit.
If you are looking to challenge yourself and develop your career, please apply!