Forensic Advisory Manager - Top UK Independent Firm
Our client is a national firm and their forensic team provide skilled and specialist assistance in legal disputes and financial investigations, offering expert witness support in both civil and criminal courts.
They have vast in-house experience which they draw upon to provide a swift response, often in the most complex and demanding of circumstances. They have worked with law enforcement agencies and lawyers worldwide and extensively throughout the UK.
They are seeking a forensic manager to support the highly experienced partners to work on a range of litigation and disputes cases.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and barristers as necessary as a normal part of a case.
- Prepare forensic reports and give advice to clients or solicitors or for use in legal or regulatory proceedings.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
- Prepare planning documentation, budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
- Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
- Support Partners on ad-hoc assignments as needed.
- 1- 2 years forensic experience.
- The analytical skills required for forensic assignments
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Assignment and client management skills