Internal Audit Manager
Our client is one of the leading health care providers, serving 30 million customers in over 190 countries. With revenues of c. £10bn and 80,000 employees worldwide, this high growth business covers multiple insurance products and commands a market leading position in key high margin sectors.
As a member of the global Internal Audit team reporting to the International Head of Audit the role of Internal Audit Manager will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of global audit plan, hands-on planning and reviewing; utilising and co-ordinating cross-border teaming; compilation and reporting of overall key audit findings.
- Ability to lead and deliver high quality end-to-end audits and multiple audit projects in accordance with the global audit methodology.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with key stakeholders in Internal Audit, including UK Internal Audit team.
- Delivery accountability for all aspects of audit engagements to oversee their timely completion to a high standard (including the planning, scheduling, coordinating, monitoring, reviewing of working papers and reports & reporting).
- Ensure the development and presentation of accurate, relevant and timely reporting of internal audit assignments in accordance with approved templates and methodologies.
- Ensure management action plans are followed up to ensure timely mitigation in line with the Global Audit Methodology.
- Strong commercial awareness in order to foresee emerging business risks as well as report audit findings in a commercially minded way.
- Research and recommend continuous improvement initiatives, innovations and new projects within the function.
- Leverage technical knowledge and skills to in a commercial way to provide support and thought leadership as appropriate.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with key stakeholders including Insurance related key management and the Risk/Compliance Team.
It is essential that the successful applicant comes from an insurance audit back ground and must be a fully qualified accountant with significant and diverse global internal audit experience. The position entails up to 40% travel mainly between London and Brighton but can be based in either location. Only candidates with RTW in the UK will be considered.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.