Internal Audit Assistant Manager
A Fortune 500 technology company in Berkshire are looking to bring in a Internal Audit Assistant Manager to work closely with the Senior Manager of Internal Audit.
Based in Berkshire, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits and must have a knowledge of SOx.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- To work on SOx Compliance projects across the company as well as other operational and financial audits as they come up
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.