Audit Senior - Financial Services - Funds
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join the financial services dept of a big 4 firm in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong audit background to develop their career by gaining experience with a well-established firm and working with an enviable and varied client base. The client base is focused within Asset Management and funds.
The financial services sector in Ireland is incredibly strong. Dublin is a very attractive location for international financial services companies from all over the world partly due to it’s highly skilled workforce, growth mentality and being one of the English speaking locations within the EU.
There are over €1.8 trillion of funds are administered from Ireland currently and the international financial services sector in Ireland directly employs 25,000 people. For an Auditor who is a financial services specialist, Dublin offers an unrivalled quality of client base and huge growth potential.
This position is for an Audit Senior to join the leading CA firm in Dublin. The firm itself has gone through exceptional growth and is now looking to add experienced staff to their audit dept. The position is focused on asset management clients.
Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Senior
- Involvement in Audits from planning stage to completion
- Leading audits or working as part of the audit team, as required
- Developing client relationships
- Liaising effectively with clients and developing strong client relationships
- Working effectively with Senior Manager, Directors and Partners
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Working with a varied client base
Background of the Audit Senior
- ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Extensive experience within Audit
- Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
- Strong ability to develop client relationships
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV via the 'apply' button below or call me on +44 141 648 9410
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.