Audit Senior - US GAAP / PCAOB
Senior Auditor – US GAAP / PCAOB / SEC / SOX – Amsterdam, Netherlands (Will Sponsor)
About the Opportunity:
Fantastic opportunity for an auditor with proven US GAAP / SOX / SEC / PCAOB audit experience to join one of the world’s leading audit firms in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This is a rare chance to go abroad to Amsterdam, Netherlands and gain audit experience in the European market while working with US listed companies and auditing according to US GAAP and PCAOB / SEC / SOX regulation. Live in one of the most visited cities in the world and audit globally recognized companies in a culturally diverse team.
1.5 + years of US audit experience essential.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please get in touch with Adam Nelson at Hanami International.
- Manage audit projects and engagements both within your business, as well as external audit clients in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Agree on fees and manage the execution of payable audit projects
- Assess and manage risks within your own business unit and for external audit clients
- Provide leadership and training opportunities to more junior audit staff throughout the Netherlands
- Previous audit experience
- At least 1.5 years of audit experience in the US market
- Proven USGAAP / PCAOB / SEC / SOX experience
- Willingness to relocate to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
Apply for Audit Senior - US GAAP / PCAOB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- Audit Consultant Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- External Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- Assistant Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe