Internal Audit Senior - French and/or Italian speaker
Are you a passionate auditor with French and/or Italian language skills who loves to travel?
This €9bn US listed consumer business continues to expand through both organic growth and through acquisition and is a dominant player within their core market with a number of instantly recognisable global brands, operations in over 70 countries. Thy have a passion for innovation within their sector particularly around advanced technology and digital solutions including a market leading mobile app, and the application of intelligent data analytics to deliver an enhanced seamlessly “connected” customer experience.
Internal Audit is divided into regional teams and the EMEA team of c 12 is responsible for a region comprised of 20 countries. Based in their regional head office just West of London, as a Senior Internal auditor you will be work as part of a friendly and multi-cultural team, undertaking risk-based internal audit reviews throughout the region and will be engaging with very senior stakeholders within the Groups’ business units – up to and including main board level. Not surprisingly, your role will encompass risk assessment, pre-audit planning/scoping, execution and delivery of audits, presentation and negotiation on key audit findings with local management as well as drafting reports/recommendations. However you will also play a lead role in managing and developing relationships with key business stakeholders, advising and facilitating the application of best practice across the Group by sharing knowledge and process information and providing extra support to the business through special audit projects (eg IT system and process changes or fraud/anti-bribery/conduct investigations.
As you will be “out in the business” for between 40% and 50% of your time, it is important that you love travel. In addition, as the ideal candidate you will:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in external audit/assurance, internal audit services or risk management gained within a large accountancy practice firm
- A Bachelors degree and ideally a subsequent Masters degree in business, finance or audit and/or a relevant accounting or audit qualification (eg CIA, ACCA etc)
- Have native/fluent level English language skills plus at least one other European language – ideally French and/or Italian (but Hungarian, German, Spanish, Portuguese are all of interest)
- Have a positive attitude and be a highly motivated team player but also have the initiative to be able to work independently on occasion
- Have proven experience in developing positive working relationships, with strong interpersonal and communication
- Have a keen eye for detail and a high degree of integrity
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits. Please note that you must be eligible to work within the UK without the need for sponsorship of a working visa to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Internal Audit Senior - French and/or Italian speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly