A financial services firm is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their small, but growing, business in a role that will split between their Surrey & London offices. Ideally the candidate will live in Surrey and be comfortable travelling to London 3 days a week. An exciting opportunity for a junior compliance candidate looking for a broad and varied role. This role will suit an organised & personable individual who will be comfortable both working autonomously and alongside the broader business depending on the specific work.
- Assist with the quarterly regulatory compliance risk assessment processes.
- Assisting with maintaining the various compliance registers.
- Supporting the effective operation of the complaints process.
- Maintaining and contributing to the development, implementation, review and revisions of regulatory compliance policies, procedures & systems.
- Developing and enhancing compliance reporting;
- Assisting with all data protection matters within the business.
- Assist the General Counsel with ad hoc duties as and when required.
- At least 12 months Compliance experience working within a financial services business.
- Personality is key, a good communicator who must be driven and be comfortable getting involved with all levels of work.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.