Audit Specialist (m/f/d)
Audit Specialist (m/f/d)
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Community looks after Covestro’s strategic direction and development, and also has responsibility for corporate culture. All steering functions fall under its remit.
The technical audit is responsible for Conducting regular and special request internal audits of technical processes (e.g. Capital Investment Projects, Plant Maintenance, Plant Safety and Environment) within the Covestro holding, subgroups, service and affiliated companies in Germany and abroad and managing a team on audit assignments.
- In your new position, you will act as co-auditor and occasionally as lead auditor before and during an audit
- You will be responsible for conducting, occasionally initiating and coordinating the file request and review process for all audits
- You will also conduct detailed analyses of the processes to be audited in compliance with the relevant regulations and evaluate and analyse internal control systems
- The benchmarking of the processes with internal procedures and the autonomous documentation of the audit report with findings and measures as well as its summary are also part of your tasks
- In addition, you will moderate and lead kick-off and closing meetings with the auditee and support the respective audit manager (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have an engineering degree or a degree in the natural sciences, or a comparable education
- In addition, you have sound professional experience in project management, maintenance or a comparable technical function in a chemical group or an auditing company or relevant experience in an administrative department
- Furthermore, you have already gained initial management experience, experience in intercultural cooperation and a high commitment to travel
- Fluent English, spoken and written, round off your profile; further languages are a benefit
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application by using the ‘Apply’ button including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
First questions will be answered by Ms Annika Karl, Phone: +49 214 6009 7772.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Audit Assistant Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe