Internal Audit Manager
Our latest assignment is to recruit an Internal Audit Manager for an international engineering business to be based in their Central London office.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the manager will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of a risk-based audit plan over a yearly period
- Overseeing the ongoing audits to ensure they are completed within 12 months
- Preparation and planning for audit visits
- Analysis of controls and processes as well as testing of controls
- Data analytics
- Agreeing upon findings/recommendations with the business management
- Taking part in ad-hoc audit and risk projects
- Working with external advisors in their assistance of internal audits.
We are looking for an audit professional, ideally with a recognised qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CPA, etc.) and experience within an audit function, from practice (Big 4 or Top 10), from industry or with a mix of the two.
Travel for this role is expected to be around 30%, both domestically and internationally.
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch!
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you: To View our Privacy Notice visit our website for information about how we collect and process personal data