Investment Risk Analyst – Fund Management
A niche Wealth Management firm based in London are looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their business. An exciting opportunity for an individual looking to make that next step within the Investment Risk space.
- Independently perform risk analysis with performance review on funds and segregated accounts. Providing management with fund risk & performance information.
- Perform risk calculation and analysis.
- Monitor risk metrics such as concentration, liquidity, portfolio turnover.
- Perform stress test calculation and scenario analysis.
- Monitor and report on all portfolio and segregated accounts risk as well as settlement counterparty risk exposure with appropriate escalation as necessary.
- Develop and maintain Investment Risk Management Policies and Procedures.
- Contribute to ad hoc project or other assignments.
- At least 2 years Investment Risk or Performance Analysis experience working within a similar Investment Management business.
- Strong IT skills including high level Excel & VBA skills
- Degree educated, ideally with a numerical degree.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.