Job Role: Management Accountant
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 salary plus full study support (study to be completed in own time)
JCW is a Global Search and Recruitment firm that sources Risk, Compliance and Audit professionals at various levels for Financial Services and Life Science clients.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Reconciling bank, credit card and expense accounts.
- Daily cash treasury across the group in 3 different currencies and Invoice Discounting management in London and New York companies.
- Produce monthly management accounts for UK, DE and US entities.
- Overseeing UK contractor payroll process assisting in changes as and when required, but most importantly ensuring contractors are paid the correct amount and on time.
- Overseeing Sales invoicing across the group.
- Credit control, ensuring invoices are paid within agreed payment days.
- Assistance with banking and statutory audit requests when required.
- Overseeing purchase ledger and managing supplier relationships.
- Completion of VAT returns in UK.
- Monthly commission calculations across the businesses.
Requirements of the Accounts Assistant/Junior Management Accountant:
- Qualified or part qualified in a Chartered Accountancy body (to be continued).
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry preferable or contract driven business.
- Experience and expertise in Excel, word and Outlook. Excel preferable to Vlookup and Pivot tables.
- Preferably experience of the billing engine InTime or similar and accounting system Xero.
- Experience in a high pressure, high volume sales transaction business.
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of internal stakeholders.
Why work with JCW?
- £30,000 - £40,000 starting basic salary plus full study support (study to be completed in own time)
- Career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure.
- 22 days holiday, 2 flexible benefits which could be private healthcare, additional holiday, gym subsidy, dental plan etc.
JCW works exclusively in the governance market which effectively evaluates risk in the financial and life science markets. As such this area has been growing consistently for the past 10 years, these elements translate into an incredibly unique opportunity to do very well financially and directly contribute to the growth of JCW as a key player in the recruitment market.
We are, and have always been, a high growth business. Opportunities to move into management, open up new business areas or even set up new offices are commonplace for successful employees.
For immediate consideration, please apply to this advert or for further information please contact Gemma Hartley