Technology Risk Specialist - DevOps
My client a major banking entity is looking for a Technology Risk Specialist to work within first line IT risk.
You will engage at a number of levels across a mix of teams to evaluate the inherent and residual risk position of various functions and processes across the bank. You'll need to be able to adapt and respond to new risks and heightened regulatory interest in areas such as IT Resilience, Cyber Security, Codes of Conduct etc. as changes are implemented or issues identified.
Key Aspects of Technology Risk Specialist:
- Undertake complex reviews/analyses in terms of scale, scope and specialism, validating any risks in an accurate and fully represented way in the risk landscape.
- Prepare and interpret risk management output, with insight and information from multiple sources, making recommendations to support action when delivering inputs to senior stakeholders to support with influencing decisions and behaviours in assigned business areas.
- Build trusted and transparent relationships within first line IT risk, facilitating the identification and proactive management of risks and controls.
- Support the formulation of a forward view of digital technology risk based on future aspiration.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls, and review key business activities, reviewing results to provide reliable, assessment of risk management, and agreeing management actions with senior IT/business stakeholders.
- Identify and progress opportunities to improve/enhance the delivery of mitigating controls and risk remediation. As well as practical experience and extensive knowledge of agile delivery methodologies, automated tools and the associated risks, you’ll also need to have the following:
- Experience of risk management for the delivery and operations of automated development, test and quality assurance environments.
- Knowledge of tools and processes used through the delivery life-cycle to provide guardrails that will ensure appropriate mitigation of risks prior to production release
- Ideally hold a Risk management relevant professional qualification We believe in supporting colleagues to achieve their potential – delivering the best outcomes for customers and society. And our scale enables us to offer genuine opportunities to have a fulfilling career, whatever your ambitions. Making you feel valued is important to us so we offer a highly competitive reward package – based on acting responsibly, and demonstrating our values and ethics.
In addition to the salary you can expect a great package (TBA)
Please feel free to contact Allison Stephens @ Apollo Solutions to discuss on: 02031890472