Financial Controller - Manufacturing Business
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global manufacturing business based in Basildon. Our client is looking for someone with Big 4 experience in internal or external audit. The role will be to take responsibility for financial accounting policy, internal controls and corporate compliance for the EMEA region, with opportunities for international travel (30%). This is a great opportunity for someone to with aspirations for a senior career in Finance to embed in an established Finance department.
- Design and implement accounting policy for the EMEA region (predominantly Northern Europe), for new and existing transactions.
- Manage SOX requirements for the EMEA region.
- Visit clients in the EMEA region and perform onsite balance sheet and business process reviews.
- Monitor internal control compliance across the region.
- Assist Finance team with contract preparation and review for revenue recognition.
- Work closely with and be a point of contact for internal audit.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualification essential.
- Audit experience gained from the Big 4 or another top accountancy practice (internal or external).
- Excellent technical accounting skills.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Must have demonstrable professional integrity.
Apply for Financial Controller - Manufacturing Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly