Internal Controls Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 retail business based in Hertfordshire. They’re looking to hire three internal controls specialists to join a newly created Global team. Our client is currently going through a major financial transformation programme of work, and the new hires will be critical to its success.
- Shape and develop the financial controls and risk frameworks across the business’s core processes and financial systems.
- Consult with process owners for continuous development of the control framework.
- Develop and maintain their new automated financial controls system. Training for this will be provided, if needs be.
- Support “2nd line of defence” activities – risk, IT risk, legal compliance and security.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels on matters related to the 2nd line of defence.
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualification will be desirable but is not essential.
- Must display a strong understanding of Internal Controls and their value to a multinational business.
- Experience with SOX will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team when necessary.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Sarbanes-Oxley Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Corporate Governance & GRC Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Hatfield