Fraud Audit Manager - Industry - Investigations (3-6 years)
Audit International are currently looking for top international talent with expertise in the area of Forensic and Fraud Audits. As a Fraud Audit manager in a growing internationally listed company you will be responsible for the following:
- Investigating business processes with regard to fraud prevention and detection (preparing risk and control matrices in agreement with management)
- Performing audits (amongst other things analysing the internal control system with regard to fraudulent business activities and the potential risks as well as working out the recommended action to be taken)
- Providing support for projects
- Analysing criminal business activities in monetary transactions as well as developing strategies and measures for avoiding the further outflow of funds in cooperation with the business sectors (incl. supporting the further development of parameters of the fraud screening tools used)
- Carrying out forensic investigations (ad-hoc) with appropriate interviews
- Communicating audit results and recommendations to management as part of the final talks in German and English (explaining weaknesses or potential improvements in company processes as well as defining agreed recommended action for improving the control environment)
- Preparing high quality, discerning reports in German and English for management (precise and comprehensible presentation of the circumstances and recommendations based on internal guidelines and international standards, such as those of the Institute of Internal Auditors)
Global area of operating with a clear focus on Central and Western Europe
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in the area of anti-fraud management or in internal/external auditing; ideally CFE, CIA, CISA or similar professional qualifications; international experience is desirable
- Excellent command of spoken German and English; other languages (eg Spanish, Greek or French) are desirable
- Good command of MS Office; ideally knowledge of auditing and data analysis software (eg IDEA)
- Confident attitude, good communication skills, assertiveness und good negotiation skills
- Happy to deal with people of different cultures, intercultural awareness, team spirit and empathy.
Please apply online to be considered for this position or call Jennifer Mc Kinley on 0041435083095 to discuss in full detail. Thank you.