Internal Audit Assistant Manager
About the role:
The role itself consists of providing internal audit and risk assurance services to its clients base, this is a role that gives the right candidate a variety of exposure across corporate sector and other service lines.
Our client's core purpose and values are the glue to which together with their vision and strategy, bind them together to provide a clear and consistent direction for building their future.
- Experience providing risk, compliance or audit services to public sector clients is essential
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a clear route for progression.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIA
- Keen to progress and may hold some exposure to managing junior members of staff
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)