Transaction Services Manager, Paris
Transaction Services Managers - looking for a better work/life balance?
I am working in partnership with one of France’s mid-tier consulting firms, assisting them to hire a new Transaction Services Manager. Due to continued growth, the firm is expanding its Paris operation and seeking talented professionals to join this young, dynamic team.
This team works with CAC 40 listed companies on their small to mid-cap deals. As part of a mid-tier firm, they have a steady workload throughout the year, with no huge 'peaks and valleys, meaning a more manageable work/life balance.
You will work alongside some of the most respected Transactions advisors in the market, and have the opportunity to manage projects from an early stage. In addition, you will have the opportunity to get involved in business development activities - rare at manager level.
You will work within the Transaction Services team, performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
- Management and coaching of junior team members
I am keen to hear from those with:
- 6+ years' relevant experience (Audit and/or Advisory)
- 2+ years experience working on Due Diligence projects
- Strong analytical skills
- French language skills (minimum level should be conversational)
- Previously worked in a management role
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager, Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly