Transaction Services Manager, Canada
Unique opportunity in North America for French speaking TS Manager!
As a longstanding partner of this Big 4 accountancy firm in Canada, I have been asked to assist with the hiring of a Transaction Services Manager for their Montreal office.
This is your opportunity to join a fast-paced and challenging environment and work on high profile assignments with some of the best in the field. In addition, you will enjoy all that Montreal has to offer - stable economy, low crime rates, high standard of living and beautiful European architecture.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will advise national and international clients on strategic merger and acquisition projects. Specifically, you will be:
- Executing sell and buy-side due diligence and vendor assistance projects
- Analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business
- Discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior team management
- Writing reports that set out findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA desirable)
- 5+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm (Big 4 preferred)
- Proven track record in delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Prior management experience
- Fluency in French and English
This firm is a valued client of ours, and we have placed multiple people there who have spoken very highly of it. In particular, the supportive management, opportunities to grow and entrepreneurial environment are consistently mentioned.
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager, Canada
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly