IT Audit and Cyber Security Assistant Manager - mixed portfolio
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting a Cyber Security and IT audit Assistant Manager on behalf of their client, a Top 10 professional services firm in central London. This role reports to the senior management and will see you carry out audit and advisory work.
- Performing security audits and ensuring that your clients get appropriate cyber risk assessments and input into reviews
- Planning, performing and reporting IT internal audits while focussing on data security, internal controls, GDPR, and information security
- Mentoring, coaching junior members of the team as well as reviewing their work
- Working with FTSE 100/250 and not-for-profit organisations
To be considered you will need to have led teams and engagements end to end and performed cyber security, GDPR and Data Privacy reviews. It is essential that you have experience in testing IT general controls, internal audit, and that you are CISA, CISM (or similar) qualified. It is preferable that you have worked or are currently working in a Top 10 Practice firm or large commercial business.
If you are seeking to join a dynamic team who is at the forefront of technology and working with complex corporate clients, then this is a great opportunity to consider. Not only does this offer exposure to various industries, but also a chance to develop personally and professionally in a supportive and collaborative environment.
You need to be eligible to work in the UK, although in some circumstances, the client may offer sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)