Capital Markets Assurance
A specialist Capital Markets Assurance team within a global consulting firm which includes US Audit, IPO, sector and debt offering professionals, are looking for Managers and Assistant Managers to join their team in London.
As a unique chance to gain exposure to the world of international capital markets, this role will offer the chance to join a team of specialists to provide assurance to clients who are developing and executing transformational strategies, such as public offerings, debt offerings or M&A activity involving the US or UK regulatory regimes or are going through some other form of regulatory change (e.g. new US accounting standards).
Industries covered are varied but will include TMT, Shipping, Oil & Gas, Sports, Financial Services and more.
London is the international hub, but there will be international travel of 40-60% (which can increase depending on demand and peoples appetite to travel more). Travel will be Monday – Thursday, meaning you can be at home on the weekend.
As a manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team to provide regulatory and reporting support and advice across all jurisdictions in international capital markets.
- Providing technical accounting solutions and capital raising strategies with an international client base
- Taking advantage of market demands to build your own portfolio
- Take responsibility to build relationships with a global client base
As an Assistant Manager, it will be the same but with a higher balance of hands on responsibilities.
To be considered for these roles, you must be:
- A qualified accountant
- Ideally have some kind of capital raising assurance experience (IPO, debt offering in the US or UK Markets), or have US GAAP experience
- An External Auditor, looking to take your experience in a new direction
- Be able to travel up to 60%– at some times at short notice
- Candidates from any industry will be considered
Work permits will be offered to those who require it
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)