Senior Internal Auditor - High Travel
A global media company are looking to bring in a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team and work on a variety of audits. The new recruit will be expected to be comfortable working on financial, operational and compliance audits.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be 70% international travel globally.
- To work with the audit managers in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 70% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 1 year in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.