Audit Senior Manager – Consumer Products - London
CK Search Global is working closely with this leading firm of accountants to recruit an audit senior manager to act as audit lead on AIM listed, international and more complex SME clients for their consumer products team
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
- Act as audit lead on AIM listed, international and more complex SME clients.
- The expectation is that on large assignments this role may be supported by one (or more) Managers.
- Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner or Director RI.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Act as a role model for Manager level.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
- Support Partners and Directors in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
- Support Partners and Directors with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Participate in Key Account Management.
- Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area, and/or commercial area.
- Engage with clients more directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Previous Audit Manager in practice.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including AIM listed clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..