Senior Associate Audit
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., MY CLIENT is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
MY CLIENT is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Audit practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various Financial Services clients, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize MY CLIENT’s Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
- Two plus years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience of audits within the Financial Services Sector
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Ability and willingness to travel