Internal Audit - Data Analytics lead - Pharma
Data Analytics Lead - global Pharma business
An opportunity to drive the development and delivery of data analytics within an established internal audit function has arisen at a global Pharma business located in central London.
The role involves:
- Developing, planning and executing data analytic-led internal audits.
- Developing internal audit’s broader data analytics capability, with the embedding of data analytics in our auditing methodology.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in data analytics and computer assisted audit techniques.
- Establishing an awareness of emerging risks within life sciences and in internal audit in general.
- Establishing a good understanding of the business and the key processes and systems that support it.
- Working with other audit team members, and the business, to identify opportunities for data analytics, and then drive the development and delivery of those analytics.
- Stakeholder management. This will be key as you will need to engage and build relationships and successfully influence a wide variety of stakeholders across the business.
- At least 3 years proven technical data analytics experience in an internal audit/forensic investigations context.
- A high degree of proficiency in: SQL, ACL/IDEA, Tableau
- Critical/creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in drafting high quality audit reports.
- Willingness to travel
Please get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity!