Internal Audit Manager
An Internal Audit Manager is sought a Top 10 accountancy firm to be based from their Southampton office. The firm boasts a considerable share of the public sector market across the Southern region, and they now have scope to hire an additional manager resulting from the latest period of growth.
As well as adding significant value to your portfolio of clients through the delivery of internal audit, risk management and governance projects, you will work closely with the Partner and Director inputting into the audit strategy of the team.
Skills / background
- Fully qualified internal auditor or accountant (CMIIA / ACA / ACCA / CIPFA / CCAB)
- Relevant internal audit and managerial experience
- Current or prior experience working within a professional services firm
- Experience working within the public sector, or with public sector clients, would be ideal
- Track record of leading, managing, coaching and developing personnel
- Full, clean driving license and access to a car
You will be joining a collaborative, supportive, and high achieving team passionate about the provision of internal audit services to organisations in the region, so the role will suit a like minded individual.
Assistant Managers from other professional services firms or those currently working within an in-house audit function are also strongly encouraged to apply.