Internal Audit Manager, FS - Big 4
- 25-50% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is assisting a Big 4 professional services firm to recruit an Internal Audit Manager as part of their financial services’ risk assurance offering.
As a member of the managerial team, you will hold delivery responsibility for a portfolio of enviable financial services’ clients and support the continued growth of the team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Devising the internal audit plans for your respective clients
- Delivering projects including quality assurance and reporting; providing risk management and internal audit advisory services
- Designing, implementing and testing SOX compliance programmes
- Coordinating subject matter experts across technology and regulatory functions to deliver complex internal audits
- Setting and delivering against budgets; coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- Assisting Partners and Directors with business development activities
This position will suit a strong communicator with an eye for commercial opportunities keen to progress within one of the leading firms. You will also be adept at managing multiple engagements, possess financial services experience (either in-house or practice), and have experience of working within a professional services firm. Sox testing experience would also be highly beneficial. A full accounting or internal audit qualification is required (ACA / ACCA / CCAB / CIMA / CMIIA).
For further details and a confidential chat, please apply now.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager, FS - Big 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly