Contract Auditor - Contract £200 - £220/day
A market leading specialist organisation require Contract Auditor on a 3 month contract basis (£200 - £220/day) to examine and audit critical supplier contracts. The aim of each audit is to analyse the data using excel to identify financial variances and test areas of operational and financial risk or exposure. The key ability in this role is to use your excel skills including formulas, pivot tables and the ability to link multiple spreadsheets together and then perform process audits of the data.
The position can be based in your choice of office location in London, Letchworth or Luton and will involve some travel to client offices in around London / Greater London.
- Review contract terms and conditions to identify and document contract risk exposures and areas of possible financial leakage/loss
- Interview client key stakeholders regarding the terms of the agreement to determine contract intent.
- Perform substantive testing of both client and supplier transactional data to document and verify compliance to commercial terms.
- Be able to understand, analyse and manipulate complex data sets and be proficient with software such as Excel to identify discrepancies.
- Prepare, and submit audit reports (Internal and External stakeholders) to include identified monetary discrepancies, and any recommendations by providing documented and supportive details.
- Work efficiently between across multiple audits with accuracy and flexibility, whilst adhering to overall timing of an audit cycle, including day-to-day management of the audit tasks and objectives to maximise revenue against budgeted targets
- Participate in the negotiation and resolution of identified monetary discrepancies with suppliers and client.
- Produce written correspondence to vendor inquiries, prepare reports for Internal Management concerning scope of audit, issues found, recovery amounts, and recommendations for future improvements.
- Maintain positive client and supplier relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Audit (internal or external).
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
- Good Excel skills are essential - basic formulas, pivot tables, linking spreadsheets
- Some experience in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including defining practical recommendations for improvement.
- Commercial business acumen.
This is an exceptional 3 month contract with opportunity for longer term extension to work for a high profile market leader providing the opportunity to build relationships a top management level of some of the largest blue chip organisations. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City