Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Our clients operate in uncertain times. It’s our job to work with them to help them grow sustainably and fulfil their responsibilities. In audit, we work with clients of all different sizes across many different sectors. You’ll work with clients at their sites, getting to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you’ll help our clients mitigate risks and work more effectively.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations
- you'll prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- you'll oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll be fully qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) with the ability to lead external audits (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- you'll ideally have previous experience of auditing mid-market clients
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)