Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE listed leisure company based on the outskirts of North West London are looking to bring in an Internal Audit Manager to join their team of 6. There will be line management with the role of 1 senior auditor. The role will involve hands on work as well as management.
There will be 30% travel to the European region with the role. The company co-source with one of the Big 4 meaning previous experience running audits and leading teams would be an advantage.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and International offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.