Audit Senior - Bermuda
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a number of Audit Seniors to join a big 4 firm in Bermuda. The successful applicants will work with a client base from either the insurance/reinsurance sector or offshore funds sector.
You will be joining a leading practice firm who have an exceptionally strong presence across the Caribbean and Bermuda. You will act as a lead member of the audit team and be involved in all aspects of the audit. Bermuda is a respected international finance centre and is a major centre in the international offshore investment fund sector along with the insurance/reinsurance market.
In Bermuda, you will be working in a busy Financial Services sector whilst also enjoying a great work/ life balance and be based in a beautiful location with an enjoyable climate! The financial services sector in Bermuda is booming and whilst advancing your professional experience, you’ll also receive a highly competitive (low-tax) salary and an attractive benefit package.
Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Senior
- Planning and undertaking of audit
- Being involved in or having responsibility for all aspects of auditing from planning stage to finalisation/ completion
- Leading audits or working as part of the audit team, as required
- Reporting directly to Manager and Partners on engagement status
- Strengthening client relationships and liaising directly with clients as required
- Working in accordance with US GAAP
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff and managing performance of junior associates
- Working on multiple engagements concurrently and managing your time and resources effectively
- Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
Background of the Audit Senior
- ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent
- PCAOB experience or SEC reporting experience
- Experience within financial services / insurance
- Experience with US GAAP/GAAS and/or IFRS
- Previous experience working for a leading CA firm (Big 4 or Top 10)
- You should be an assertive individual, with strong management abilities
- Extensive experience within Audit
- Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
- Strong ability to develop client relationships
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for: Audit, ACA, CA, Financial Services, Insurance, Reinsurance, Funds, US GAAP, Auditor
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV via the 'apply' button below or call me on +44 141 648 9410