Audit Senior - Amsterdam
Meraki Talent are currently working with a global consultancy firm who are looking to hire an Audit Senior or Supervisor to join their general audit team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The clients will be from a variety of industry sectors, predominately consumer and industrial products. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced auditor to join a leading firm and gain experience working in one of the most international cities in Europe.
A competitive remuneration package is offered as well as relocation assistance. You will enjoy a healthy work/life balance and career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Audit Senior
- Managing independent audit assignments, responsible for the complete execution of the assignments
- Planning, execution and documentation
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of your team
- Identify needs of your clients and be able to quickly respond to changes in procedures
Requirements of the Audit Senior
- Must have completed a degree relating to Accounting/Finance
- Has completed a professional accounting qualification such as RA, ACCA, ACA etc.
- Recent experience working at a similar level with a Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm, within external audit
- Strong communication skills (English)
- A good team player
- Commercial awareness and the ability to respond to change
- Strong organization and prioritization skills and can work well under pressure
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV via the 'apply' button below or call me on +44 141 648 9410
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.