Fraud Auditor- World famous company- No German required
One of the world’s biggest and iconic leaders in the leisure industry with a huge portfolio of smaller businesses is seeking a Fraud Auditor to join their team in Hanover. They are looking for a person who is adaptable, enjoys engaging with people, posses a genuine desire to learn, develop and bring value to the Business.
My client provides 10 million customers in 120 regions all over the world with an unmatchable experience. Founded 80 years ago it has since expanded massively by investing in new businesses and undergoing different ventures.
Because of its risk based systematic approach to projects, you will be evaluating control design and operational effectiveness as the Group Audit team provides value and insights to management.
Your tasks will be:
- Carrying out forensic investigations, including interviews, accounting analysis, document reviews etc.
- Investigating business processes with regard to fraud prevention and detection
- Developing strategies and preventive measures to avoid fraud in the organisation
- Preparing high quality, discerning reports and communicating investigation results and recommendations to Management and stakeholders in German and English
- Closely cooperating, for instance in joint audits, with auditors of the Group Audit department, management as well as employees from all corporate sectors of the Group
- Global area of operating with a clear focus on Central and Western Europe, about 50-60% of time travelling within the defined area of activity
- University Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience in Fraud/ Forensics (e.g. with a Big 4 background)
- Fluent English, ideally good German skills.
- CFE ideally
- Strong problem solving skills and possessing an analytical mindset
- High level of personal and professional integrity, honesty and maturity
- Independently minded, willingness to challenge and be challenged, ambitious and inquisitive personality with an out-of-the-box thinking
- A great team player who is also capable and comfortable working alone
- Excellent communication skills and able to build good and valuable working relationships within the Group
- Willingness to travel 50- 60 %
- Group Audit provides an opportunity to learn a lot about a whole range of business areas and act as a spring board to other career opportunities
- Working with the world‘s leading tourism company and being part of a thriving and growing success story
- Competitive salary with holiday and Christmas bonus
- 30 days of holiday a year
- Personal Benefits, e.g. holiday discounts and employee shares
- International career and development opportunities
- Offers for pension schemes and health promotion
Apply for Fraud Auditor- World famous company- No German required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly