Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst / Underwriter Job - Up to £40,000 based in North Surrey.
Your new company
This fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Risk Underwriter to join this international provider of Asset Based Finance.
Your new role
Will be to provide to provide:
- Timely and accurate new business proposal underwriting decisions within a delegated authority
- Apply commercial decision making within delegated authority; Structured, risk appropriate and affordable.
- Ensure that any credit acceptance terms and conditions effectively mitigate risk and meet the risk policies and lending appetite
- Prioritise workload where necessary in order to meet internal turnaround times in line with business imperatives
- Identifying improvements to existing risk processes to enhance operational effectiveness
- Prepare financial analysis including standard ratios identifying all material financial risks and opportunities
- Undertaking site visits including Brokers, Vendors, Block Discounting and Wholesale Customers
- Keeping up to date with current regulatory requirements demonstrating commercial acumen in analysing there impact
- Provide informed support across Business Finance in areas such as fraud prevention, systems testing, deal pay-outs and overviews
- Identify opportunities such as assets and sectors and present possible solutions to Management as well as identifying cross divisional opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
You will have several years of credit underwriting experience from an Asset Based Lending background; ideally dealing in multi category assets. Ability to work under own supervision and provide robust commercial credit decision making within your defined discretionary limits. The ability to provide a strong level of verbal and written communication and influencing skills with concise expression and ability to present convincing arguments to Management, Sales and other stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £40,000 plus a range of company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.