Global IT Audit Manager
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity offers excellent rotation opportunities and candidates must have the ambition to rotate out of internal audit and into a senior leadership in the business.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Plan, support and execute audits, designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance of company business management systems, whether in conjunction with other audits or on a standalone basis.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex IT and data systems, prepare and review work papers and reports of the assigned activities and recommended management activities.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify potential issues/risks.
- Manage IT infrastructure related audits such as:
- Data centers
- Customer Data Security
- Cyber Security Review
- Software Asset Management
- Managed ITGC (SOX) audit and coordinate with external auditors.
- Support the integrated audits between IT and Finance & assisting and developing data analysis for operational audits.
- Deliver effective audits, with sound and substantiated findings and agreed-to action plans.
- Communicate effectively with the senior management.
- Manage a team of approximately four to six IT Auditors
- Support Internal Audit applications such as Teammate, SharePoint, Idea
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- 8+ years of experience performing IT Audit, IT Security or IT Infrastructure Support.
- 3 years of experience supervising or managing personnel.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Oil & Gas industry exposure.
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices.
- Ability to work in global distributed setting.
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking.
- International exposure.
Apply for Global IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly