Audit Senior - Munich (intermediate German) - the client is offering support with German classes
Change Recruitment Group are actively recruiting for an Audit Senior with a Basic to Intermediate level of German for a global accountancy firm in Munich. My client is willing to support a successful candidate with German classes. This role will give you the opportunity to work with well-known clients in various industries and to develop your career further in a challenging international environment.
The green city by the River Isar will surprise you with its great quality of life. Munich, a prosperous German city with a cosy small-town feel is blessed with plenty of green spaces and a sophisticated cultural life. Munich’s walkable centre retains a small-town air but holds some world-class sights, especially art galleries and museums. There are unlimited opportunities to be active in Bavaria's capital: sports clubs, Munich's countless parks and Bavaria's beautiful lakes.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Reviewing annual financial statements under German GAAP and IFRS for commercial companies
- Providing individual solutions for your international and national clients
- Maintaining relationships with your clients in order to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Assigning a team that will provide an exceptional service to and meet the clients’ expectations
- Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
- Ensuring that your engagements are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members of your team
- You are an ambitious individual who has an international outlook and at least 3-5 years of External Audit experience, exposure to Industrial clients,
- You are holding/pursuing a local or international qualification (Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, ACCA, ACA, etc.)
- You have exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor more junior team members.
- You are able to demonstrate leadership skills, meet deadlines and build up/enhance strong relationships with clients.
- You have an excellent level of English and Basic to Intermediate level of German and are confident in using them in a professional environment
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International and multicultural environment
- Challenging projects
- Attractive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or contact : Zuzanna Ignaczak at Change Recruitment Group on: 0044 131 271 9303
Apply for Audit Senior - Munich (intermediate German) - the client is offering support with German classes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly