Senior Internal Auditor - Merseyside
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor working full-time on a permanent basis at the head office Liverpool.
Joining an established team, you will manage internal audit assignments within the Group under the direction of the Internal Audit Manager.
Your key responsibilities as Senior Internal Auditor will include:
- Maintaining an overview of developments in the business which have an impact on internal control
- Carry out the initial planning for audit assignments e.g. data analysis, meeting with local management to agree the scope of the audit.
- Represent Internal Audit on project and other groups and supervise ad-hoc projects which contribute to the objectives of those groups. These vary according to business needs.
- Attend Audit Committees and Boards and present audit findings as required.
- Manage reviews of the management, operational and financial systems throughout the Group under the direction of the Director of Internal Audit & Risk and Internal Audit Manager.
Preferably you will be qualified or finalist IIA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA and have a sound knowledge of internal audit techniques and principals. Essentially you will have excellent communication skills and strong relationship building skills with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a business that want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, they treat their customers with this same respect.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With this company, you can develop yourself and achieve.