Senior Internal Auditor
Do you want to be part of a small and agile audit team, working together to provide insights to the organisation, and to drive continuous improvement?
An opportunity has arisen to join this subsidiary of one of the largest financial institutions in the world, based in their dynamic and multicultural Amsterdam office.
- (Senior) Internal Auditor
- 5+ years of audit experience
- Financial/Insurance/Banking background
- Autonomous, positive and assertive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate findings into recommendations that add value
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Preferred education BSc/ MSc and C- or R-title
This Candidate should be a critical thinking, self-motivated, results-driven Auditor. You will have excellent analytical skills, and will thrive in a collaborative, multinational environment.
- Provide a professional and objective internal audit and consultancy service to the business on a wide range of assurance matters
- Conduct and manage planning and fieldwork, as well as drafting reports for audit assignments
- Accurate and timely completion of scheduled audits
- Active engagement with stakeholders in order to gather the appropriate data and information
What will you receive?
- Great Salary and benefits
- Amazing career progression
- The opportunity to be apart of a dynamic team
For more information, please apply here!!!
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly