Deputy MLRO – Corporate Banking
A retail bank is looking for a Deputy MLRO to join their business in broad and varied role working from their London head office. An excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up into a MLRO (SMF 17) in time.
- Provide oversight, advice and assurance over financial crime compliance and risk management processes across the Business and Branches.
- Lead customer compliance review visits to carry out AML health checks, where required, to perform the Financial Crime Risk Evaluation on customers and counterparties.
- Carry out internal compliance reviews on Consumer, Corporate and Wholesale banking activities to ensure the required level of compliance is maintained.
- Take adequate action after reviewing any suspicious activity reports sent by the Branches.
- Advise on the transaction monitoring of banking activity and report any concerns/suspicious activity to the MLRO.
- Complete the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan as required in respect of the Bank’s operations.
- Review existing policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date and in line with new rules and regulations.
- Train Bank personnel on the Bank’s policies on a periodic basis and when changes are made from time to time.
- At least 5 years Financial Crime Compliance experience from within a similar regulated financial services business.
- Aspirations to become an MLRO, holding SMF 17
- A relevant compliance/financial crime qualification e.g. ICA or ACAMS, would be preferable.
- Must be comfortable working both autonomously at times and being able to develop relationships with senior stakeholders within the business.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for Deputy MLRO – Corporate Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly