Senior IT auditor – large American automotive business
Are you an IT auditor with more than 5 years of experience who is ready for the next step in his career? Than this opportunity in Rotterdam could be really interesting to you.
This large American automotive business is looking to recruit a Senior Internal IT Auditor to join their team in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. This Fortune 500 company has an annual turnover of roughly $10 bn and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. You will travel around in Europe for approximately 30% of your time.
You will be responsible for conducting IT operation and compliance reviews throughout the company and providing reports addressing identified risks. You will report directly to the IT audit director who is based in London.
What you need to have…
- You have to be a passionate IT auditor with more than 5 years of experience within the Big 4 / 10.
- You have your master and your CISA in your pocket.
- Any affinity with SOX audit.
- You have to speak and write fluent English.
Nice to know…
- Joining a new, growing team within a highly successful and acquisitive business.
- In terms of progression opportunities, there will be the option to either move up in audit or into the global IT Audit function.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Don’t be shy and contact Denise van der Lans for more information or if you have any other questions.
Denise van der Lans