Audit Senior British Columbia
How would you like to work for an employer that wins awards for the way they look after its people, whilst living in this amazing location with stunning mountains and wildlife on your doorstep?
Live and work in a country that consistently appears in the Best Places to live in the world lists. Work for an employer that provides flexible working and really care.
A unique opportunity has become available to move to British Columbia 1Hour drive from Vancouver with great cities, lovely countryside, mountains and lakes, offering an amazing outdoor lifestyle.
Work for this top Chartered Accountancy practice as an Audit Senior. Why?
- This firm is consistently ranked as a Best Employer
- Roles have come about due to the firms success and growth
- Genuine opportunities and examples of rapid career progression
- Work with a large portfolio of interesting and varied clients
- This firm really cares about you and listens to what their people want
- One of the best salary packages you will receive
- You get to live in BC, Canada, who wouldn't want to!
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA or CPA
- Currently be working in a Top 20 practice as an Audit Senior or above
- 3-5 years plus audit experience with a mix of sectors in your portfolio
- Excellent quality approach and service to clients
- Must have Canadian Work Rights or Canadian Permanent Residency OR
- May sponsor a British, Irish, Australian, New Zealand, South African or American passport which are processed quickly
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (CPTGR12687r1 in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.