Senior Financial Auditor
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Our client, a leading global healthcare giant is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Internal Auditor in Chicago.
The ideal applicant will be a professional accountant with prior audit experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the group’s financial systems, knowledge of its business operations and experience to support potential advancement in the company.
- Perform financial audits of clients domestic and international businesses over the course of an 18-24 month rotation in Corporate Audit.
- Utilize skills and knowledge acquired from 3-6 years of public accounting experience to assess the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of internal controls, and identify business process improvements.
- Successfully complete audits from planning to fieldwork to report issuance to wrap up.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3-6 years’ experience in related roles in public accounting or industry, big 4 or top tier accounting firm preferred.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, or be actively pursuing
Relocation Paid: Yes Will relocate from: Nationwide
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7% bonus
Employment Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Accounting, Finance or related field