Transaction Services, Amsterdam
Dutch speaking Audit professionals – looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a leading global financial advisory firm, assisting them to build out their Transaction Advisory team in Amsterdam. This award-winning practice is going from strength to strength and seeking ambitious Audit or Advisory professionals to join their successful, growing team.
You will work within the Transaction Services team with an emphasis on performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies. You will identify issues that may be of relevance and assess the impact thereof on the transaction.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
You don't need to bring prior Transactions experience to this role, although it is desirable. What I am really looking for is:
- Native / fluent Dutch language skills
- 3+ years Audit and/or Advisory experience from a Big 4 firm
- Strong analytical skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.
Apply for Transaction Services, Amsterdam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly