Senior Internal Auditor - Central London - 25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are currently working with an American multinational digital entertainment company who are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit & Risk function in London.
The team have a very varied workload. They start each engagement with a blank piece of paper and work innovatively to deliver valuable assurance and advice to the business.
On any given engagement you could be (for example): performing data analysis and identifying financial recoveries; reviewing complex global projects with the company’s sister teams, or performing a unique consulting engagement for management and reporting via engaging visualisations you design.
The main duties include:
- Plan and perform financial and operational audits, individually or leading small teams.
- Assist with IT, Information Security and Data Analysis audits if / as required.
- Provide efficient and effective recommendations for control weaknesses identified.
- Draft audit reports and communicate to management, presenting at audit opening and closing meetings.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and projects as required.
- Follow up on audit recommendation remediation progress.
- Contribute to annual audit planning and risk assessments.
- Preparation of management reporting packs for quarterly Audit & Risk Committee Meetings.
- Periodic Audit & Risk Committee meeting attendance and presentation.
They are looking for a candidate with circa 6-9 years’ experience in Internal / External audit experience, with a recognised Audit qualification e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA. They always expect candidates to have a strong business acumen, with the ability to quickly understand processes and concepts. Candidates should be ready to travel (up to 25%) primarily across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - Central London - 25% Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly