Senior Info Security Analyst
Refinitiv is a multi-billion US dollars business. It provides critical news, information and analytics, enables transactions and connects communities of trading, investment, financial and corporate professionals. It also provides leading regulatory and risk management solutions to help customers anticipate and manage risk and compliance.
We are currently looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists join our Cyber Security & Technology Risk (CSTR) organization in Nottingham, UK. This facility will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of Refinitiv including its assets, data and operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Refinitiv strengthen its position.
The Cyber Security & Technology Risk organization protects the information assets of Refinitiv through managing risk, deploying effective security risk framework and ensuring regulatory compliance. This role will sit within the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Team which is part of Refinitiv’s Security Operations group and will report to the Director, Data Loss Prevention Leader.
- Implement new security tools and processes to enhance Refinitiv’s DLP strategy
- Execute DLP cloud & mobile initiatives
- Manage DLP agent deployment, perform DLP entitlement reviews, maintain policies within DLP tools
- Facilitate the DLP rule lifecycle processes including review and retirement of existing rules
- Test DLP rules prior to full deployment
- Liaise with the DLP Council regarding approval of new rules
- Manage DLP events and elevate anomalous events of concern
- Partner with external consultants to undertake business analysis for new DLP rules
- Ensure DLP documentation is maintained, accurately and regularly reviewed
- Prepare and maintain DLP metrics & reporting processes for business leadership
- Assist in the creation of a new Insider Threat Program
- Provide expertise and recommendation to incident triage process
- Develop Insider Threat requirements that illustrate issues on computer misuse, various violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, or other insider threat risks
- Conduct case support to investigations, administrative or security inquiries, risk assessments, or other adjudicative assessments, to include support for investigations
- Conduct and triage anomalous events of concern using industry data loss prevention tools to include User and Entity Behaviour Analytics
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Security or related field or significant equivalent work experience
- Significant experience within either Risk Management or Technology. Ideally with an emphasis on Information Security, business applications, and security best practices.
- Experience with DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented, with proven ability to mobilize and energize cross-functional teams to implement solutions and complete tasks.
- Demonstrated success participating in complex technology projects with an emphasis on high customer satisfaction
- Ability to build relationships and influence all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of general network, platform, enterprise, cloud and security technologies
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
- Certifications such as Security+, CISSP and\or CISM a plus
- Experience implementing an Insider Threat Program
- Experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions
- Experience working with data privacy officers, data privacy authorities, works councils, labor unions, etc. with respects to Data Loss Prevention and Data Protection Programs
- Knowledge in various operating systems and enterprise platforms to include: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Active Directory, .Net framework, Oracle business products, SAP, etc.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.