Cyber Security Senior Auditor
A blue chip FTSE 100 organisation in London require a Cyber Security Senior Auditor to support Internal Audit / IT Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Cyber Security.
- Lead Cyber Security Audits in the Technology domain
- Be subject matter expertise within the Technology domain in the areas of cyber security, information security and ethical hacking.
- Relish building strong working relationships with security leaders across the organisation
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing, no two days are ever the same
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in audit both internal and external, IT Audit or IT Risk and Cyber Security.
- IT information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Well-versed in assessing business / IT risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse and rapidly growing audit team providing the opportunity for training, support and career development. The organisation believes in promoting from within and there are a number of Cyber Security career progression and promotion opportunities, For further information please do apply with your full CV details.
Apply for Cyber Security Senior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly