Group IT Controls Audit Manager
Group IT Controls Audit Manager – West London
Our client is a multinational telecommunications company with operations across Europe with around 31,000 employees.
Reporting directly into the Group Director for Audit controls, the role of the IT Controls Audit Manager will involve assessing and testing IT controls, whilst also considering and assessing the impact of IT on business and finance processes. An IT Controls Audit Manager is responsible for the day to day planning, performance and reporting of controls assurance assignments across the Group.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT Audit, Risk or Security
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained
- A professional qualification e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to speak another European language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building abilities to communicate across countries and cultures and at various stakeholder levels of seniority.
- Willingness to travel circa 50% of the time
If you are looking to make your first move into industry and have a passion for IT Audit, it would be great to hear from you.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.