Senior IT Auditor
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
Your new company
A well known player in the Financial Services world based in Swindon.
Your new role
You will support audit plan delivery, executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager/ Auditor Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and documenting audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
- Travel away from home in this role could be around 20% of the time
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 4+ years' experience preferably as IT auditor either from a commercial/financial organisation or from your training in public practice.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA / CISA
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Good understanding of complex technology environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
What you'll get in return
Working in a great culture, you will receive a broad-ranging benefits package, on top of your salary which will commensurate with your level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly