Lead Internal Auditor (Manager) Asset Management
My client are a global financial services organisation with hubs located in EMEA, USA and APAC. Due to an Internal restructure, are seeking an experienced Lead Internal Auditor (Manager) to join their London office to focus on the asset management portfolio within the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and overseeing the completion of end internal audits included in the audit plans within set timeframes and corresponding with department standards.
- Assisting the Internal Audit Directors in assessing key business risks and controls in developing risk based audit plans, which are responsive to audit priorities and emerging risk activities within the organisation.
- Evaluating the internal controls and communicating audit findings and recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness of the company's internal controls. The successful candidate will also be primarily responsible for preparing rated audit reports.
- Ensuring recommendations are adhered to and that plans that are put in place are monitored.
- Developing a strong knowledge base and level of expertise in the operations of assigned lines of business or functional areas.
- Substantial knowledge of and experience in investments and/or asset management. This is critical and applicants must have this experience clearly detailed on their application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills in being flexible, creative, team-oriented and results-driven.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIA/IIA qualified or equivalent with an impressive employment history.
This is a global corporation that has a proven footprint of promoting internal auditors into the business across the world. Agile working is common place and team members work autonomously and manage their own diaries. There is around 20% global travel with this role.
All applicants must have a proven history of supervising Auditors having had worked as either a manager or an engagement lead in a previous role.
For more information please click to apply.