Associate Internal Audit Manager
Austin Andrew is recruiting for an Associate Audit Manager to join the Investment Management arm of a Global Financial Services business based in the City.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on Asset Management audits across the Group
- Maintaining and developing the procedures and Internal Audit methodologies used
- Assist Senior Management with the development of the annual audit strategy
- Preparing draft reports for Senior Management to review
- Building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as requested by senior management
- Deputising for Senior Management from time to time
- Coaching junior team members
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA etc.)
- Previous audit experience within Asset Management/Wealth Management either from practice or industry
- Top 10 Accounting firm background
- A proactive self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
Joining a team of experienced professionals, this company likes to promote people internally (both in the UK and abroad) into the business into areas such as Risk, Finance, Compliance, Fraud and Operations after a stint in Internal Audit.
Travel will be minimal with flexible home working arrangements also on offer.
Salary is competitive and based on experience. To be considered immediately, please send a copy of your CV to Laura Mountford at Austin Andrew via the form below